Monday, March 3, 2008

Blog Novice

I got excited about blogging while looking at blogs of friends and relatives. It's so fun to see pictures, read stories, and enjoy the unique design and layout of each individual blog. I created this header, which was tons of fun adn I'm working some kind of cool background. However, I have been at a loss as I've started thinking about what I could fill our blog with. I love looking at other peoples pictures, but Reed and I don't take that many pictures, so I've gone back a couple of years to our wedding and engagment because I love those pictures. Hopefully you can enjoy them as well. In the the mean time, I will be taking pictures and note of fun and interesting things that occur in our day to day lives so that I may more fully share with you the joy and adventure that is "Reed & Anne".

No comments: