Friday, April 17, 2009

Lots to Cover

Well, once again I have slacked off in my blogging and it's been over two months since I blogged. I will keep the writting short with plenty of pictures becasue that is how I like it. Over the last two months Kason and I visited Utah, Reed started his new job as a finacial advisor for Edward Jones, Kason has broken 6 teeth, I have lost 5 pounds, Jeff and Tammy and Eli came for a visit, and Easter happened. It has been a great couple of months with lots of blessing and happiness!

We had such a good time in Utah staying with my parents! Lots of memories and fun. One of the highlights of our trip was swimming. It was Kason's first time and he loved it. He even got splashed and went under the water and didn't cry at all. Thanks Dad!

This is Kason at my mom and dad's trying on my mom's glasses. It was so funny because he didn't even try to pull them off. What a character!

My dad's work has a photo studio, so while we were in Utah we went and took some really good six month pictures of Kason. It wasn't an all together easy process considering Kason wasn't interested in getting his picture taken for two straight hours, but this is a reallyl good smile one!

While Jeff, Tammy and Eli were here we went and visited Jamestown and Yorktown. It was a cold and windy day, but we had fun spending time with them. It made us long for the days when they were just upstairs. Here we are in front of the flags at Jamestown. Kason was a little to interested it the fountain to pose for a picture.

It was fun to see grown up Eli. He talks so much and has tons of energy.

It will be fun to show them these pictures watch them interact as they get older.

This is Kason enjoying his first Easter. I think he really got a clear understanding of what Easter is all about.

Kason is still not crawling, but he has broken six new teeth and is eating all kinds of things. And he likes to stand up. He can pull himself to his knees, but needs help to get all the way up. Once he is standing he can be content there for quite a while before he either lets go or asks yells to be rescued.

Since Reed has started working I have kept myself busy with Kason (of course) and lots of projects. I have about 5 at various stages of completion right now. I just finished sewing this hat for Kason. I made it out of some of Reeds old pants. It didn't turn out exactly as I wanted, but it was good for a first try!

7 comments:

Erin said...

Finally...Geez!!! He is seriously so cute! I love his blue, blue eyes! By the way, Maggie's eyes are blue too...it looks like my mom isn't getting her wish with this kidlet!

Carolyn said...

Wow! Kason is getting so big! He's so cute! I love his eyes. I'm so glad that you posted some pictures. I really like the picture with the glasses, and the last one with his hat! That hat is amazing!

b&lbylundhomebase said...

The more pictures the better!!! I could just sit and look at that little Kason all day long. He is so cute and full of fun. I miss him (and his parents too).

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

Cute pics! Great update! Thanks!

b&lbylundhomebase said...

Here I am makin a comment anne :) These pictures are soo freaking cute!! Kason and Eli look a lot alike! It's crazy! They are both so cute :) From the proudest Aunt on earth... SHMECKY!!!

jeffbylund said...

You sewed that hat yourself!? Good job! That's an awesome hat. We paid 8 bucks for a hat that's not even half as awesome as that at Target. What talent!

jeffbylund said...

PS His eyes are so blue, like an ocean in a saphire. Very cool.