Thursday, May 20, 2010

Swim!

Here is Kason showing off in his cute (he he) new swim floaty. Isn't such a good swimmer? The next Michael Phelps! And so pleased that he can do it all by himself. I am a proud mommy.




Yesterday was my birthday! It was great. I got lots of warm wishes. I also got a pasta maker from my folks and a nice dutch oven/roaster from my in-laws. From my dear sweet husband I got a night away from the kids. Harley and Kason stayed went Grammy and Grampy (and wore them out) and Reed and I went down to the beach. We stayed at a hotel right on the beach and had dinner at an Italian restaurant overlooking the Ocean. It was wonderful! Thanks Honey!!!


I also have a Harley update. Just over a week ago he had his 2 month check-up and weighed 13 lbs! He such a sweet baby and smiles and gooos and gaas all the time now. I love it!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Wow! I may be wrong but I think the general rule is that you want your babies to at least double their weight by their 6 month appt. Harley already way ahead of the game!! Kason is such a great swimmer! Cute boys!