Sunday, June 6, 2010

Your Face Will Surely Show It


I am having way too much fun with Picasa. It makes it so easy to Blog my pictures and with the collage feature I don't have choose which ones to put up, I can post them all! Okay, enough sounding like a commercial. I think these are the sweetest faces in the world! I know I'm biased, but come on... We are still working on Kason's "happy face" for the camera, but it looks like Harley's got it down. We've been enjoying the warm weather in the mornings and going for walks to the park. By afternoon lately it's been too hot and humid to play outside, so Kason has been watching a lot of Nemo and "Howdy" (that's what he calls Toy Story) his two favorite movies right now. I need to be more creative with our indoor activities in the afternoons. They have to be cool enough to entice Kason away from the "TB". Any ideas?

5 comments:

Erin said...

So cute! Have you tried home made play dough yet? That is one of Sam's favorite stand by's! He loves to amke monster truck tracks/

Erin said...

Those are all such cute pictures. I need to try picasa. That is fun that there is so many to look at and it probably doesn't take all day to upload!

Carolyn said...

I've been thinking I need to do more with Elyse as well, I think I'm going to get some preschool workbooks off of Amazon, they look like they could be fun for her. Plus, she'll be learning as well!

b&lbylundhomebase said...

Anne...when I saw Harley's smile I teared up. Faces couldn't get any cuter! Call me...I'll tell you how to make Ice Cream in a ziploc bag - cool, yummy and fun!

jeffbylund said...

Harley sure does have that happy face down. He looks a lot like Meg. We can't wait to introduce the two.