Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pregnant Me

Upon request, here are a couple of pictures of me pregnant. The one on the left is at Becky's graduation and the one on the right we took last Sunday just to be put up on the blog and the one on the bottom was taken at Eli's birthday party up Millcreek canyon. With just seven weeks and one day until our due date, things are going great. I'm definitely feeling big. Most people are surprised that I'm not due until August since I look like I could pop at any moment. Bending over is becoming more and more of an impossibility, when I drop something I'm increasingly tempted to just leave it there until Reed gets home and can pick it up. Also, bedtime has come to involve a nightly feet of pillow engineering. If I can surround myself just right with just the right amount of pillows I have a chance of sleeping all the way through until my first bathroom run, which usually occur every three hours during the night. But it really is all great! I'm so excited to be a mom! I am having a baby shower next Saturday, and it’s going to be very fun. Becky, Tammy, and my mom are hosting it and working very hard, for which I am very grateful. Father's day is tomorrow and I had fun getting a gift for Reed. He's not officially a father yet, but close enough and he deserves to be celebrated either way. I have set a goal to finish the Red Sox blanket by the end of next week. I think it's very doable. So, hopefully I will have a picture in my next post or so.

7 comments:

Rheanna said...

I'm so excited for you guys! You look great pregnant!

Carolyn said...

So cute! I love the shirt you're wearing in the picture on the right!

Erin said...

What a cute mommy!!! You are such a cute prego lady! Wow, only 7 weeks left! I can't wait to see what this kidlet is going to look like.

Ashlee said...

You look great!! I hear you on the pillow positioning and I am grateful that I don't have to do that anymore. Thankfully pregnancy doesn't last forever and the end result is SO worth it!! I am excited for you!!

Cherice and Corey said...

Anne, you look SO DANG CUTE! I was pretty bummed I didn't get to come to your shower, but I was excited when Rach told me you had a blog! I will definitely be checking back often and can't wait to see what your little babe looks like!

Erin said...

ANNE!!! Oh my goodness it has been forever since I have seen you! You look great and that is so exciting you are having a baby. Sorry about the blog stalking. I found your blog and just thought I would say hi! (erin robbins).

Liz said...

Anne, I am so happy for you. You look so beautiful. You have always been such a fun part of our crazy family, it was just natural to lure you in. I loved seeing a link from erin's blog to you and had to take a peek! Congratulations, I hope the end comes both quickly and smoothly!
Love Ya! Liz (erins's sister)